In this Jam Session, I sit with Eddie Dowling, a senior sales manager with more than 12 years of leadership experience including leading multiple award-winning sales teams. I’ve had the pleasure of working with Eddie over the years and he brings great insights to this episode where we discuss ways to lead teams through ambiguity and uncertainty.
- Demonstrating vulnerability and humility in times of uncertainty goes a long way with your people
- Admitting to your team that you’re going through change too, and that you don’t have all the answers, is perfectly ok
- Increase communication during these times even if you don’t have much to share
- Identify a central theme that you can rally around
- Leaders Eat Last, by Simon Sinek