With the NHL playoffs set to come back next month, I was fortunate to sit down with a hockey legend. Brian Propp is a former National Hockey League All-Star, legendary Philadelphia Flyer, former sports broadcaster, entrepreneur, business relationship and development guru, and a philanthropist in his community.
Brian spent 15 years in the NHL, of which he appeared in 13 playoffs, 5 NHL All-Star games, and 5 Stanley Cup Championships (1979-1994).
- The importance of leading by example, both on the ice and off the ice
- The best team plays for each other, not themselves
- The best leaders are the ones that are not selfish
- Great teams are built by recruiting for character
- Never stop looking for ways to get better