In this Jam Session, I sit with Abigail Manning who is the Founder of CACL Inc., creator of the Authentic Health curriculum, workshop trainer & international speaker on professional & personal development & wellbeing. Abigail is passionately committed to helping others live their best lives by removing limiting thoughts, overcoming life obstacles and relentlessly moving forward. She combines an Indiana University double major (Cognitive, Social & Behavioral) and her firsthand life lessons learned from overcoming childhood abuse, domestic violence & PTS.
As a proud mother of U.S. Marines, she is keenly aware of military culture. Working primarily with military, government & national security companies, Abigail has a heart-felt passion for the people she serves. Thanks to her unique and innovative language of Purple Threads, and her optimistic and empowering approach, she truly changes lives.
- The only way to have self-mastery is to have empathy
- TRUST (Truth, Respect, Unity, Safety, & Transparency). You must give these 5 elements, and expect them back from others, if you want to build trust
- Communication and Self-Awareness – become more aware of your own “communication irritations” and how it lands on others
- Be an authentic leader – be yourself, lead with care, understand what makes a person tick
- Good leadership is calm, consistent, and reliable
- USAF LEDx Speech: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqZrJCqoH0I