How do great leaders approach team management?
Today’s guest is Scott Holmes, a good friend who used to work with me at a previous company.
Scott is a great leader and has over 30 years of experience in the healthcare industry. He is currently the vice president of the commercial business group at a startup biotech company.
In this week’s episode of the Leadership Jam Session Podcast, Scott joins me to talk about his experiences as a leader, why trust is the key to team building, and the importance of giving back to your employees and the community.
We’ll also talk about one of the most critical aspects of team management; the little things we do as managers that impact our employees personally.
– Episode intro (00:00)
– Scott’s leadership style (01:25)
– The challenges of team-building in the healthcare industry (03:28)
– The problem with favoritism (05:14)
– How to support your employees (06:58)
– The best way to build trust (15:35)
– Why our experiences shape our beliefs (19:05)
– Scott’s advice on managing teams (25:12)
How are the leaders at all levels of management tackling the toughest challenges each day? Learn more at: https://sartoleadershipgroup.com