What is the difference between managing field-based vs. home office teams?
In our ‘Ask Rob’ series, people reach out to me through my website asking for leadership advice. To help me tackle this particular question, I sat down with James Christie, my podcast producer. Tune in to learn our tips on how to manage teams in both scenarios successfully.
We discuss why the fundamentals of leadership apply in both field and home office management. You’ll also learn the tactical differences you’ll need to consider when managing in both environments.
Do you have a question or challenging scenario you’d like to run by me?
Go to https://sartoleadershipgroup.com/leadership-jam-session-podcast/. Click on ‘Ask Rob’ and send your request. I’ll respond with some guidance on your scenario!
– Managing field-based vs. home office teams (00:00)
– The tactical differences you need to apply (03:31)
– How to avoid perceptions of favoritism (07:46)
– The challenges of managing in a hybrid environment (10:07)
– Keeping track of field-based teams (17:23)
– Why the fundamentals of leadership remain constant (19:23)
How are the leaders at all levels of management tackling the toughest challenges each day? Learn more at: https://sartoleadershipgroup.com